This brightening facial harnesses the powers of calming rare gold elements, antioxidant phytosqualene, argireline peptides (AKA "Botox in a jar"), liquorice root extract, and SkinLab's own medical-grade Mandelic Acid Peel, an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA).
||120 minutes||No Downtime||Extraction Facial|
|SGD 448||Manual Facial||Available at All Outlets|
Prices are inclusive of GST. GST No.: 201118703K
- Instantly brightens skin for a radiant glow
- Effective in exfoliating skin while still being gentle enough for sensitive skin types
- Lightens dark spots
- Boosts skin elasticity
- Reduce and prevent wrinkle formation
- Calms skin sensitivities
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Mandelic Peel
- Ampoule application with face point massage
- OxyGeneo RF application for dry/ageing skin OR cold ion infusion for oily skin
- Vitamin B5 serum application with face massage
- Gold mask application
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|An alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peel developed by SkinLab for use by even sensitive skin types. Sloughs away dead skin cells and debris without irritating the skin.|
|After the extraction, the OxyGeneo RF machine is used for dry/ageing skin OR a cold ion infusion is performed for oily skin types.|
|Along with our star Vita B5 Hydrating Serum, a specialised Gold Mask packed with plenty of beneficial ingredients is applied to end off the facial.|
How long is the treatment?
SkinLab's Gold Facial lasts 120 minutes.
Is there any downtime? Are there any side effects?
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
What is the treatment suitability?
Because of the uniquely gentle Mandelic Peel used in the Gold Facial, it is most beneficial for sensitive skin types. It is also ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- instantly brighten skin
- lighten dark spots
- boost skin elasticity
- reduce and prevent wrinkle formation
- look good close to an important event!
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- who are allergic to any components of the facial
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
How often should I do the treatment?
You can enjoy the Gold Facial once every 3-4 weeks.
Are there other areas this treatment can be used on?
Are there any pre- or post-treatment instructions?
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.