- Brightens dull skin
- Sloughs away dead skin cells
- Moisturises skin for a supple touch
- Minimises open or enlarged pores
- Controls formation of acne
- Smoothens skin texture
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Steaming with milk proteins|
|Warm steam is used to open up the pores while milk proteins and lactic content is used to slough away dead skin cells and denature acne-causing bacteria while moisturising the skin at the same time.|
|Next, with the skin softened and ready, skin congestion is expertly and appropriately extracted.|
|Pair this treatment with our FDA-approved I2PL Photorejuvenation for even greater results.|
SkinLab's Pure Milk facial lasts for 90 minutes.
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
Lactic acid is one of the gentlest AHAs around and is generally well-tolerated by most skin types, even those with sensitive skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea and for pregnant or breastfeeding women. As a humectant, lactic acid does not dry the skin. It is also ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- brighten dull skin
- rejuvenate and renew as a monthly maintenance
- target and prevent acne
- moisturise dry skin
- refine pore size and fine lines
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
You can enjoy the Pure Milk facial once every 3-4 weeks.
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.