- Heal damaged skin
- Boost hyaluronic acid production
- Protect against environmental damage
- Soothe and calm irritated skin
- Moisturise and hydrate dry, sensitive skin
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Pure aloe vera is used to hydrate and soothe skin.|
|Next, with the skin softened and ready, skin congestion is expertly and appropriately extracted.|
|Sunblock/Night Protect application|
|The facial ends off with the application of sunscreen or night moisturiser.|
SkinLab's Aloe Vera facial lasts for 90 minutes.
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
Most people can enjoy SkinLab's Aloe Vera facial. It is also ideal for those looking to:
- heal damaged skin (sun burn, etc.)
- hydrate dry, ageing, or sensitive skin
- protect against environmental damage
- soothe irritated skin
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who are allergic to Aloe Vera. A patch test can be performed to verify this
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
You can enjoy the Aloe Vera facial once every 3-4 weeks.
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.