Did you know that Oatmeal is a natural and gentle exfoliant that has great anti-inflammatory, skin healing and antioxidant properties? Save yours for breakfast and let us help you with our Oatmeal Facial.
||90mins||No Downtime||Extraction Facial|
|$169 NETT||Manual Facial||Available at All Outlets|
- Anti-pruritic and anti-inflammatory
- Soothes irritations and reduce eczema and psoriasis flare-ups
- Gentle cleansing without stripping skin's natural oils
- Moisturises dry skin
- Gentle mechanical exfoliant
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Next, with the skin softened and ready, skin congestion is expertly and appropriately extracted.|
|Oatmeal cream mask|
|Soothing oatmeal cream helps fight off irritants, sooth inflammations, and moisturise skin.|
|Pair this treatment with our FDA-approved I2PL Photorejuvenation for even greater results.|
SkinLab's Oatmeal facial lasts for 90 minutes.
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
SkinLab's Oatmeal Facial is safe and beneficial for all skin types, even for pregnant or breastfeeding women. It is also beneficial for those with sensitive skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea and those sensitive to our Aloe Vera facial. As a humectant, oatmeal does not dry the skin. It is also ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- gently slough away dead skin cells
- gently cleanse skin without drying it out
- soothe irritated skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and sun burns
- moisturise dry skin
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
You can enjoy the Oatmeal facial once every 3-4 weeks.
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.