Don't know what facial to try or what skin type you have? Fret not. Our consultants are trained by our in-house doctors to recognise your skin type and needs.
Or if you simply want a basic skin maintenance, then our Customised Facial is best for you. A unique skincare treatment plan and routine will be designed specifically for you, so that you can put your best face forward.
||90mins||No Downtime||Extraction Facial|
|$169 NETT||Manual Facial||Available at All Outlets|
- Fuss-free, basic facial for skin maintenance
- Addresses a variety of needs ranging from premature ageing, environmental damage, to acne flare-ups or dull patchy complexions
- Products and techniques used are customised to fir your skincare concerns
- Option to add-on medical peels, microdermabrasions, or machines should the need arise
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Facial scrubbing with steaming|
|Warm steam is used to open up the pores while dead skin and debris are gently scrubbed away.|
|Next, with the skin softened and ready, skin congestion is expertly and appropriately extracted.|
|Sunblock/Night Protect application|
|The facial ends off with the application of sunscreen or night moisturiser.|
SkinLab's Customised Facial lasts for 90 minutes.
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
With SkinLab's Customised Facial, anyone can upkeep their skin! Whether it is for:
- premature ageing
- dry skin
- skin dullness
- combination conditions
- oily or acne prone
- even sensitive skin
It is, however, unsuitable for individuals:
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
You can enjoy the Customised Facial once every 3-4 weeks.
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.