- Increases blood circulation around the eyes
- Stimulates skin cell turnover
- Reduces water retention around the eyes
- Releases muscular tension
- Lifts skin and contours skin around the eyes
- Dispels puffiness around the eyes
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Gua sha therapy for the eyes|
|Next, using traditional Gua sha techniques, your eyes are massaged.|
|Lymphatic Drainage Massage|
|Thereafter, the massage continues following the lymphatic passageways to expel water and toxin build up while lifting and contouring the eye line.|
|Sunblock/eye serum Application|
|The treatment ends with the application of SkinLab’s staple skin care products.|
SkinLab’s Gua Sha Eye Treatment lasts 50 minutes.
There is little to no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
SkinLab’s Gua Sha Eye Treatment is ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- get rid of bloatedness and toxin build-up
- reduce water-retention and tone up the eyes
- re-energise tired, dull-looking peepers
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who are expecting or breast-feeding
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who take medication to thin their blood
- who have deep vein thrombosis
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
Ideally, once every 2 weeks. But those with busier schedules can also enjoy the Gua Sha Eye Treatment once every 3-4 weeks.
We recommend that you hydrate before and after treatment.