CSP RF EYE TREATMENT
Capacitive Super Pulsed Radio Frequency, or CSP RF over at SkinLab, is a clinically proven way to safely and comfortably tighten loose skin and improve skin texture around the eyes.
||50 minutes||No Downtime||No Extraction|
|SGD 228||Equipment Treatment||Available at All Outlets|
Prices are inclusive of GST. GST No.: 201118703K
- Non-invasive, comfortable treatment
- Visible skin firming and tightening 30 minutes after first session; perfect for a last-minute treatment before an important occasion
- Safe and effective with no downtime
- Refine fine lines around the eyes
- Smoothen skin texture around the eyes
- Lift and firm loose, saggy skin around the eyes
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Application of special preparatory gel
- CSP RF application
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|A special gel is applied to facilitate radio frequency energy to enter the skin.|
|CSP RF Application|
|Next, the CSP RF handpiece is passed over the treated area. This process will feel warm but comfortable.|
|The treatment ends off with a sunblock or a night moisturiser.|
How long is the treatment?
SkinLab's CSP Radio Frequency Eye Treatment lasts 50 minutes.
Is there any downtime? Are there any side effects?
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects. You may experience some temporary flushing of the skin which will dissipate shortly after treatment.
What is the treatment suitability?
SkinLab’s CSP RF Eye treatment is ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- firm up loose skin around the eyes
- smoothen wrinkly skin around the eyes
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who are pregnant/breastfeeding
- who have medical implants
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
How often should I do the treatment?
While you can see some immediate firming of the skin, this is only temporary. For best results, we recommend weekly sessions for 2 months, followed by monthly maintenance sessions.
Are there other areas this treatment can be used on?
Are there any pre- or post-treatment instructions?
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.