ULTRASOUND RELIEF EYE TREATMENT
Reverse the first signs of ageing in our eyes. This ultrasound eye treatment provides a dual benefit for the eyes – increasing skin cell turnover while boosting product absorption.
||50 minutes||No Downtime||No Extraction|
|SGD 228||Equipment Treatment||Available at All Outlets|
Prices are inclusive of GST. GST No.: 201118703K
- Non-invasive, comfortable treatment
- Speeds up skin cell turnover around the eyes
- Relieves signs of fatigue around the eyes
- Improve fine lines and eye bags
- Lighten dark eye circles
- Prevent skin ageing around the eyes
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Application of eye ampoule
- Ultrasound machine application with massage gel
- Eye massage
- Eye collagen mask
- Sunblock/eye serum application
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Customised eye ampoules help target specific concerns around the eyes.|
|Next, the ultrasound machine handpiece is used to boost your skin's absorption of the ampoules while rejuvenating the skin at the same time.|
|Eye collagen mask|
|The treatment ends off with an eye mask.|
How long is the treatment?
SkinLab's Ultrasound Relief Eye Treatment lasts 50 minutes.
Is there any downtime? Are there any side effects?
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
What is the treatment suitability?
SkinLab’s Ultrasound Relief Eye Treatment is ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- freshen dullness around the eyes
- refine fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- overall rejuvenation of the skin around the eyes
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
How often should I do the treatment?
You can enjoy the Ultrasound Relief Eye Treatment once every 3-4 weeks.
Are there other areas this treatment can be used on?
Are there any pre- or post-treatment instructions?
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.