SIGNATURE MEDICAL PEEL & I2PL
Brighten and achieve glass skin with this dynamic duo backed by doctors - the combination of medical-grade chemical peels and FDA-approved advanced intense pulsed light (IPL) technology.
||120 minutes||Mild Peeling||Extraction Facial|
|SGD 498 to SGD 538||Equipment Treatment||Available at All Outlets|
Prices are inclusive of GST. GST No.: 201118703K
- Boosts skin cell renewal
- Sloughs away dead skin cells
- Controls oil production
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Boosts absorption of serums
- Lightens hyperpigmentation
- Refines fine lines
- Even out skin tone
- Brighten dull skin
- Minimise open or enlarged pores
- Smoothen skin texture
- Remove vascular lesions
- Dispel skin redness
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Rosewater application
- Signature Medical Peel application
- Eyebrow shaping (optional)
- Shaving facial hair
- Application of I2PL Gel
- I2PL Machine application
- Ampoule application with face massage
- Medical mask application
- Head & shoulder massage
- Rosewater and eye serum application
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Customised Medical Peel|
|Following a strict protocol developed by our doctors, a medical peel is specifically customised and tailored for your skin condition and goals.|
|After the medical peel has deep cleaned and softened your skin, our skilled therapists carefully perform an extraction.|
|A special gel is applied to facilitate light energy to enter the skin. You may be required to don protective eye wear as well.|
|Next, the I2PL handpiece is passed over the treated area up to 2 times depending on treated concern.|
|The treatment ends off with a sunblock or a night moisturiser.|
How long is the treatment?
- Signature Medical Peel & I2PL (120mins) – $498 NETT
- Signature Medical Peel & I2PL Pigm. (120mins) – $538 NETT
Is there any downtime? Are there any side effects?
There is a chance your skin may peel. This will depend on the strength and type of the peel used, the frequency of treatment, and any skin reactions to the peel.
What is the treatment suitability?
As a treatment that can be tailored to individual needs and concerns, the Signature Medical Peel is beneficial and safe for all skin types, except those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. A small patch test can be done prior to the facial.
A very serious allergic reaction to the Signature Medical Peel is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, or trouble breathing.
Because of its high safety ratings, SkinLab’s I2PL Photorejuvenation is a popular treatment on its own or paired with another facial. It is also ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- reduce unwanted pigmentation
- even out skin tone
- renew skin’s youthful glow
- plump and hydrate skin
- refine pore size and fine lines
- look good close to an important event!
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor immediately.
How often should I do the treatment?
You can enjoy it once every 4 weeks.
Are there other areas this treatment can be used on?
Yes! We've adapted the treatment for use on the back.
Are there any pre- or post-treatment instructions?
You will be required to share your medical history with the consulting professional, especially those concerning your skin. These include the use of medications like isotretinoin or vitamin A creams. You may be required to temporarily stop the use of such medication or topicals. Post-treatment instructions include:
- Cleanse your skin gently and apply any creams provided.
- Do not pick at scabs, if any.
- Avoid/limit sun exposure.
- Always wear sunscreen.
- Other instructions provided by a professional.