SIGNATURE MEDICAL PEEL & I2PL
||120 minutes||Mild Peeling||Extraction Facial|
|SGD 482 to SGD 514||Equipment Treatment||Available at All Outlets|
Prices are inclusive of GST. GST No.: 201118703K
- Boosts skin cell renewal
- Sloughs away dead skin cells
- Controls oil production
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Boosts absorption of serums
- Lightens hyperpigmentation
- Refines fine lines
- Even out skin tone
- Brighten dull skin
- Minimise open or enlarged pores
- Smoothen skin texture
- Remove vascular lesions
- Dispel skin redness
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Rosewater application
- Signature Medical Peel application
- Eyebrow shaping (optional)
- Shaving facial hair
- Application of I2PL Gel
- I2PL Machine application
- Ampoule application with face massage
- Medical mask application
- Head & shoulder massage
- Rosewater and eye serum application
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Customised Medical Peel|
|Following a strict protocol developed by our doctors, a medical peel is specifically customised and tailored for your skin condition and goals.|
|After the medical peel has deep cleaned and softened your skin, our skilled therapists carefully perform an extraction.|
|A special gel is applied to facilitate light energy to enter the skin. You may be required to don protective eye wear as well.|
|Next, the I2PL handpiece is passed over the treated area up to 2 times depending on treated concern.|
|The treatment ends off with a sunblock or a night moisturiser.|
- Signature Medical Peel & I2PL (120mins) – $482 NETT
- Signature Medical Peel & I2PL Pigm. (120mins) – $514 NETT
There is a chance your skin may peel. This will depend on the strength and type of the peel used, the frequency of treatment, and any skin reactions to the peel.
As a treatment that can be tailored to individual needs and concerns, the Signature Medical Peel is beneficial and safe for all skin types, except those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. A small patch test can be done prior to the facial.
A very serious allergic reaction to the Signature Medical Peel is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, or trouble breathing.
Because of its high safety ratings, SkinLab’s I2PL Photorejuvenation is a popular treatment on its own or paired with another facial. It is also ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- reduce unwanted pigmentation
- even out skin tone
- renew skin’s youthful glow
- plump and hydrate skin
- refine pore size and fine lines
- look good close to an important event!
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor immediately.
You can enjoy it once every 4 weeks.
Yes! We've adapted the treatment for use on the back.
You will be required to share your medical history with the consulting professional, especially those concerning your skin. These include the use of medications like isotretinoin or vitamin A creams. You may be required to temporarily stop the use of such medication or topicals. Post-treatment instructions include:
- Cleanse your skin gently and apply any creams provided.
- Do not pick at scabs, if any.
- Avoid/limit sun exposure.
- Always wear sunscreen.
- Other instructions provided by a professional.