A mild alphahydroxy acid (AHA) used for exfoliation and skin lightening.
A unique AHA with a high molecular weight, it gently exfoliates the skin and prevents acne formation while refining fine lines. It also lightens pigmentation and blemishes.
Clinically proven to whiten the skin, with whitening powers 50 times more powerful than vitamin C.
A second-generation fruit acid, this polyhydroxy acid (PHA) is a very mild exfoliant that also hydrates the skin, improves skin clarity and elasticity.
Another second-generation fruit acid, this polyhydroxy acid (PHA) is a very mild exfoliant with an excellent hydration factor, improving skin texture, fine lines, and delays skin ageing.
A salt of lactic acid, it is a natural moisturising factor and makes up a quarter of our skin's composition. It prevents the skin from dehydrating and works synergistically with skin lightening agents.
||60 minutes||No Downtime||Extraction Facial|
|SGD 299||Done by Hand||Available at All Outlets|
- Gently exfoliates and renews skin
- Brightens dull skin
- Lightens unwanted pigmentation
- Smoothens rough skin
- Overall skin whitening and lightening
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores the skin's natural pH
- Improves skin hydration and overall quality
- Improves skin clarity and glow
- Improves and prevents skin congestion
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Peptide Peel application
- Medical mask application
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|The unique peeling system is carefully applied to the face and left to work on your skin for a few minutes.|
|Hyaluronic carboxy is used to neutralised the peptide peeling system and promote local cell metabolism.|
|The facial ends off with a customised medical mask and sunscreen.|
How long is the treatment?
SkinLab’s Peptide Peel lasts 60 minutes.
Is there any downtime? Are there any side effects?
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
What is the treatment suitability?
The Peptide Peel is safe for most skin types. It is also ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- reduce unwanted pigmentation
- repair and rejuvenate dull or ageing skin
- refine fine lines and wrinkles
- relief the skin of mild congestion
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who are expecting, breast-feeding, or have a positive pregnancy test before treatment
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
How often should I do the treatment?
You can enjoy the Peptide Peel once every 4 weeks.
Are there other areas this treatment can be used on?
Are there any pre- or post-treatment instructions?
There are generally no pre- or post-treatment instructions. But you are encouraged to wear adequate sunscreen as much as possible.