Featuring a specially developed formula containing natural active ingredients such as saponins, this gentle facial helps soothe and protect your skin's natural barrier, ultimately enhancing skin health. Combined with our Omega Light Therapy, your skin will be balanced and restored to its natural state.
- Green (532nm) Soothes and calms sensitive skin while strengthening the skin barrier.
- Yellow (583nm) Dispels redness, rosacea and hyperpigmentation.
|90 minutes||No Downtime||Extraction Facial|
|SGD 299 NETT||Equipment Facial||Available at All Outlets|
- Soothes sensitive and irritated skin
- Improves skin texture and complexion
- Hydrates skin
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Rosewater with pressure point massage
- Oatmeal mask with cold steamer
- Eyebrow shaping (optional)
- Omega Light with hydra soothing serum
- Lymphatic drainage point massage
- Medical soft mask application
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Oatmeal Mask with Cold Steamer|
|Containing natural active ingredients such as saponins, this gentle facial helps soothe and protect your skin's natural barrier, ultimately enhancing skin health.|
|Next, with the skin softened and ready, skin congestion is expertly and appropriately extracted.|
|Pair this treatment with harnessing the power of medical-grade LED lights in our Omega Light for even greater results.|
How long is the treatment?
SkinLab's DermaCare Facial lasts for 90 minutes.
Is there any downtime? Are there any side effects?
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
What is the treatment suitability?
Suitable for skin conditions such as sensitive skin, redness and inflamed skin, congested skin and chronic skin conditions such as rosacea and eczema.
How often should I do the treatment?
You can enjoy it once every 3-4 weeks.
Are there other areas this treatment can be used on?
Are there any pre- or post-treatment instructions?
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.