GUA SHA FACIAL
||90 minutes||No Downtime||No Extraction|
|SGD 212||Done by Hand||Available at All Outlets|
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces puffiness
- Increases circulation
- Releases muscular tension
- Lifts skin and contours the face
- Stimulates collagen production
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Next, your skin is then toned with a rose water preparation, followed by a small amount of face cream.|
|Gua Sha Lymphatic Drainage Massage|
|A specialised Gua Sha tool is expertly massaged over your face. This follows the lymphatic passageways to expel water and toxin build up while lifting and contouring the facial line.|
|Sunblock/Night Protect Application|
|The facial ends with the application of SkinLab’s staple skin care products.|
SkinLab’s Gua Sha Lymphatic Drainage Facial lasts 90 minutes.
There is little to no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
SkinLab’s Gua Sha Lymphatic Drainage Facial is ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- get rid of bloatedness and toxin build-up
- reduce water-retention and tone up the face
- re-energise tired, dull-looking skin
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who are expecting, breast-feeding, or have a positive pregnancy test before treatment
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who take medication to thin their blood
- who have deep vein thrombosis
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
Ideally, once every 2 weeks. But those with busier schedules can also enjoy the Gua Sha Lymphatic Drainage Facial once every 3-4 weeks.
We recommend that you hydrate before and after treatment.