INTENSE HYDRATING HYALURONIC ACID (H.A.) FACIAL
||90 minutes||No Downtime||Extraction Facial|
|SGD 299||Done by Hand||Available at All Outlets|
- Deep hydration for added suppleness
- Smoother, plumper skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles refined
- Moderates skin sebum production
- Safe for all skin types
- Most beneficial for dry skin
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Dermafusion exfoliation
- Intense Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum application
- H.A. mask application with cold fusion therapy
- Face massage
- Oat & pearl mask application with warm fusion therapy
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
HOW IT WORKS
Intense HA Facial
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Serum|
|Featuring 100% pure micro-mollecular hyaluronic acid that's easily absorbed by the skin.|
|H.A. Mask with Cold Fusion Therapy|
|Giving your skin that intense hydration with double level H.A. infusion.|
|Oat & Pearl Mask with Warm Fusion Therapy|
|Induces iontophoresis, which boosts absorption of oat and pearl active ingredients for added soothing and whitening benefits.|
How long is the treatment?
SkinLab's Intense Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid (H.A.) Facial lasts for 90 minutes.
Is there any downtime? Are there any side effects?
There is little to no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
What is the treatment suitability?
SkinLab’s Intense Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid (H.A.) Facial is ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- rehydrate dry, parched skin
- brighten and re-energise tired, dull-looking skin
- reduce and improve fine lines and wrinkles
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have recurring fever blisters or cold sores
- who have a tendency to scar
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
How often should I do the treatment?
You can enjoy the Intense Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid (H.A.) Facial once every 3-4 weeks.
Are there other areas this treatment can be used on?
Are there any pre- or post-treatment instructions?
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.