PEPTIDE PERFECT FACIAL
Reactivates the natural peeling process of the skin by breaking the bonds between dead skin cells at the outermost layer.
Clinically proven to whiten the skin, with whitening powers 50 times more powerful than vitamin C.
||120 minutes||No Downtime||Extraction Facial|
|SGD 448||Done by Hand||Available at All Outlets|
- Evens out skin tone
- Brightens dull skin
- Lightens unwanted pigmentation
- Smoothens rough skin
- Overall skin whitening and lightening
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Restarts skin's natural renewal process
- Improves skin hydration and overall quality
- Improves skin clarity and glow
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- 2-Step Peeling – Ultimate Peeling Liquid
- 2-Step Peeling – Ultimate Peeling Mask
- Spotlight Whitening Ampoule
- Face massage
- Double Masking System Step 1 – Spotlight Whitening Mask
- Double Masking System Step 2 – Customised Medical Mask
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Glycolic acid is used to clear away dead skin cells, allow the PerfectionPeptide P3 and Natural Moisturising Factors to be absorbed by the skin.|
|Spotlight Whitening Ampoule|
|Using ultrasound energy from our OxyGeneo device, the Spotlight Whitening Ampoule is thoroughly absorbed by the skin.|
|The facial ends off with a Spotlight Whitening and customised medical mask.|
How long is the treatment?
SkinLab’s Peptide Perfect Facial lasts 120 minutes.
Is there any downtime? Are there any side effects?
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
What is the treatment suitability?
The Peptide Perfect Facial is safe for most skin types. It is also ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- reduce unwanted pigmentation
- repair and rejuvenate dull or ageing skin
- refine fine lines and wrinkles
- boost skin’s absorption of skincare products!
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who are expecting, breast-feeding, or have a positive pregnancy test before treatment
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
How often should I do the treatment?
You can enjoy the Peptide Perfect Facial once every 4 weeks.
Are there other areas this treatment can be used on?
Are there any pre- or post-treatment instructions?
There are generally no pre- or post-treatment instructions.