Pain-free skin rejuvenation facial
Not every facial has to hurt to work. Introducing SkinLab The Medical Spa’s popular Aqua Peel Facial – a very gentle medical facial using the advanced Aqua ST System.
The Aqua Peel Facial is designed for all skin types and is especially suitable for those with a low pain threshold.
This is achieved with the simultaneous action of a gentle mechanical exfoliation as well as an infusion of specially designed topical solutions.
Aqua St Infusions
- AS (All-Skin) Topical Solution cleans skin deeply while softening sebum and impurities for an easy extraction. It dislodges dead skin cells and provides residual hydration to firm skin and smoothen fine lines
- SA (Salicylic Acid) Topical Solution is specially formulated for oily and acne prone skin. Active ingredients such as Pentylene Glycol and Spirea Ulmaria Extract goes deep into the pores to exfoliate and eliminate dead skin cells and acne-causing bacteria
- AO (Anti-Oxidant) Topical Solution is formulated with stabilised Vitamins A and E and White Tea Extract to combat free radicals and environmental damage for healthier, rejuvenated skin.
Benefits of Aqua Peel
Painless & soothing
- Allows immediate return to normal activities (no downtime)
- Visible results after first treatment with lasting, more significant results after 4 to 6 treatments
- Versatile system beneficial for Acne Problems, Skin Congestion, Dull and Ageing Skin, Dehydrated Skin, Fine Lines, Sensitive Skin
The Topical Solutions used as part of the Aqua Peel’s infusion step is well-tolerated by many but the most hypersensitive individuals. Depending on the Topical Solution used, it may cause redness, burning and a stinging sensation, and in very rare cases, dermatitis in hypersensitive individuals.
Our consultants will take the time to discuss whether your goals and expectations for the treatment are realistic, and also discuss with you all our Aqua Peel Facial benefits and risks.
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Gentle exfoliation and topical infusion with Aqua ST System
- Professional extraction
- Eyebrow shaping (optional)
- Face massage
- Mask application
- Additional topical infusion with Aqua ST System and pressure point massage
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. With the exception of the SA Topical Solution Infusion, our Aqua Peel Facial is safe for use while pregnant or breastfeeding
You can enjoy it once every 3 to 4 weeks.
No. In fact, the Aqua Peel can provide hydrating benefits for your skin.
Because the Aqua Peel Facial is a very gentle treatment, it can be enjoyed by many, save a small percentage of the population with severe dermatitis. A small patch test can be done prior to the facial.
A very serious allergic reaction to the Aqua Peel Facial is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor immediately.