OXYFIRMING NECK TREATMENT
This unique neck treatment provides 3 effective treatments simultaneously; gentle exfoliation, natural skin oxygenation, and deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential skin revitalising nutrients.
||50 minutes||No Downtime||No Extraction|
|SGD 268||Equipment Treatment||Available at All Outlets|
- Plumps and hydrates dehydrated skin on the neck
- Restores skin volume
- Renews skin's youthful glow
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the neck
- Boosts skin cell renewal
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Application of special gel
- Radio Frequency lifting and firming treatment of the neck
- Application of Neo Revive actives for skin renewal and minimisation of fine lines
- OxyGeneo® Capsugen-Exfoliation
- Neck massage
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|Radio Frequency treatment|
|Next, patented TriPollar® low-level radio frequencies are used to increase collagen and elastin production for tighter, smoother skin.|
|Patented formula containing hyaluronic acid, ribose, tripeptides and vitamin c for unparalleled skin rejuvenation and lifting.|
|3-in-1 step that exfoliates, infuses, and oxygenates, enabling your skin’s optimal absorption of active ingredients. OxyGeneo’s uniquenon-vacuum technology lets the oxygenation effect take place internally beneath the skin’s surface. It is far more comfortable compared to other technologies which use pressurised oxygen.|
SkinLab’s OxyFirming Neck Treatment lasts 50 minutes.
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
Because of its high safety ratings, SkinLab’s OxyFirming Neck Treatment is a popular eye rejuvenation choice for pregnant or expecting ladies. It is also ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the neck
- hydrate and nourish skin on the neck
- revitalise dull skin on the neck
- tighten and firm up loose skin on the neck
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
You can enjoy the OxyFirming Neck Treatment once every 3-4 weeks.
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.