I2PL PHOTOREJUVENATION TREATMENT
FDA-approved for overall skin rejuvenation and widely accepted in the industry as the Gold Standard for skin photorejuvenation.
The I2PL uses short, safe bursts of light emitted from a flash lamp to treat specific skin conditions. And unlike older Intense Pulsed Light machines, the I2PL features an exclusive dual mode filtering technology that eliminates potentially harmful light wavelengths, reducing treatment time and maximising your results and comfort.
So safe and versatile that it can also be used to treat acne, target unwanted pigmentation, permanently remove hair, used as a rejuvenating treatment, or paired with other facials (e.g., Pure Milk Facial, Signature Medical Peel, Aqua Peel, Diamond Peel, Oatmeal Facial) as an equipment add-on.
||60 to 90 minutes||Mild Temporary Flushing||No Extraction|
|SGD 318 to SGD 438||Equipment Treatment||Available at All Outlets|
Prices are inclusive of GST. GST No.: 201118703K
- Lighten pigmentation
- Even out skin tone
- Brighten dull skin
- Minimise open or enlarged pores
- Refine fine lines
- Smoothen skin texture
- Remove vascular leisions
- Dispel skin redness
- Destroy acne-causing bacteria
- Regulate sebum production
- Permanent hair removal
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Application of special I2PL gel
- I2PL application
- Mask application
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|A special gel is applied to facilitate light energy to enter the skin. You may be required to don protective eye wear as well.|
|Next, the I2PL handpiece is passed over the treated area up to 2 times depending on treated concern.|
|Because the I2PL is very safe and versatile, it can be used in our most popular facials for even greater results such as the Signature Medical Peel, Pure Milk facial, Aqua Peel, Oatmeal Facial, and Diamond Peel.|
How long is the treatment?
- I2PL Photorejuvenation with Mask (60mins) – $318 NETT (available in-stores)
- I2PL Photorejuvenation Facial (90mins) – $398 NETT (available online and in-stores)
- I2PL Photorejuvenation (Pigmentation) with Mask (60mins) – $345 NETT (available in-stores)
- I2PL Photorejuvenation (Pigmentation) Facial (90mins) – $438 NETT (available online and in-stores)
Is there any downtime? Are there any side effects?
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
What is the treatment suitability?
Because of its high safety ratings, SkinLab’s I2PL Photorejuvenation is a popular treatment on its own or paired with another facial. It is also ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- reduce unwanted pigmentation
- even out skin tone
- renew skin’s youthful glow
- plump and hydrate skin
- refine pore size and fine lines
- look good close to an important event!
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
How often should I do the treatment?
You can enjoy the I2PL Photorejuvenation treatment once every 4 weeks.
Are there other applications of the I2PL?
Are there any pre- or post-treatment instructions?
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.