I2PL PHOTOREJUVENATION TREATMENT
The I2PL uses short, safe bursts of light emitted from a flash lamp to treat specific skin conditions. And unlike older Intense Pulsed Light machines, the I2PL features an exclusive dual mode filtering technology that eliminates potentially harmful light wavelengths, reducing treatment time and maximising your results and comfort.
||60 to 90 minutes||Mild Temporary Flushing||No Extraction|
|SGD 300 to SGD 408||Equipment Treatment||Available at All Outlets|
Prices are inclusive of GST. GST No.: 201118703K
- Lighten pigmentation
- Even out skin tone
- Brighten dull skin
- Minimise open or enlarged pores
- Refine fine lines
- Smoothen skin texture
- Remove vascular leisions
- Dispel skin redness
- Destroy acne-causing bacteria
- Regulate sebum production
- Permanent hair removal
- Overall skin rejuvenation
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|A special gel is applied to facilitate light energy to enter the skin. You may be required to don protective eye wear as well.|
|Next, the I2PL handpiece is passed over the treated area up to 2 times depending on treated concern.|
|Because the I2PL is very safe and versatile, it can be used in our most popular facials for even greater results such as the Signature Medical Peel, Pure Milk facial, Aqua Peel, Oatmeal Facial, and Diamond Peel.|
- I2PL Photorejuvenation with Mask (60mins) – $300 NETT (available in-stores)
- I2PL Photorejuvenation Facial (90mins) – $375 NETT (available online and in-stores)
- I2PL Photorejuvenation (Pigmentation) with Mask (60mins) – $321 NETT (available in-stores)
- I2PL Photorejuvenation (Pigmentation) Facial (90mins) – $408 NETT (available online and in-stores)
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
Because of its high safety ratings, SkinLab’s I2PL Photorejuvenation is a popular treatment on its own or paired with another facial. It is also ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- reduce unwanted pigmentation
- even out skin tone
- renew skin’s youthful glow
- plump and hydrate skin
- refine pore size and fine lines
- look good close to an important event!
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
You can enjoy the I2PL Photorejuvenation treatment once every 4 weeks.
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.