3rd Gen Radio Frequency (3G RF) Treatment
TriPollar Radio Frequency developed with extensive clinical research delivers comfortable, painless, and visible facial contouring effects without surgery or downtime.
The RF energy is focused into the dermis and subcutaneous fat layers of the skin, stimulating collagen remodelling and regeneration, while fat cells shrink in the hypodermis layer.
||60 to 120 minutes||Mild Temporary Flushing||No Extraction|
|SGD 482 to SGD 696||Equipment Treatment||Available at All Outlets|
Prices are inclusive of GST. GST No.: 201118703K
- Improves appearance of mild to moderate wrinkles
- Reduces unwated fat deposits under the skin
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Tightens and smoothens loose skin
HOW IT WORKS
|After a welcome head massage, the treatment starts with a double cleanse to free the skin of the day’s build up.|
|TriPollar preparation gel|
|A special gel is applied to facilitate radiofrequency energy to enter the skin.|
|As the handpiece passes over the skin, you may feel a warm sensation. This is comfortably bearable.|
|The treatment ends off with a recovery mask.|
- 3rd Gen Radio Frequency Face Treatment (60mins) – $482 NETT (available online and in-stores)
- 3rd Gen Radio Frequency Face & Neck Treatment (90mins) – $589 NETT (available in-stores)
- 3rd Gen Radio Frequency Face & Neck with Facial (120mins) – $696 NETT (available in-stores)
There is no downtime and is unlikely to have any side effects.
SkinLab’s 3rd Gen Radio Frequency is ideal for those looking for an effective way to:
- lift and firm ageing, loose, saggy skin
- firm up chubby cheeks or double chin
- smooth out lines and wrinkles
It is unsuitable for individuals:
- who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- who have medical conditions affecting the skin
- who have implanted medical devices
- who have an infection, tumour, or wound that has not fully healed in the treatment area
You can enjoy the 3rd Gen Radio Frequency Treatment once every 3-4 weeks.
Follow proper homecare advice customised by our therapists. As a general rule of thumb, we always recommend adequate sun protection.