ALOE VERA FACIAL
The Aloe Vera plant has been used for centuries by many cultures for its health, beauty, medicinal and skin care properties. 2000 years ago, Greek scientists regarded Aloe Vera as the universal panacea. Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality”.
Aloe Vera’s active components include:
- Antioxidants vitamins A, C and E, as well as vitamins B12, B9 (folic acid) and choline for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Enzymes such as bradykinase which help reduce excessive inflammation on skin
- Essential minerals such as calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium and zinc
- Anthraquinone Aloin, which is antiviral and antitumour
- Fatty acids that are anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and analgesic
- Hormones such as Auxins and Gibberellins that help in wound healing and have anti-inflammatory action
Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Possesses healing properties and collagen and hyaluronic acid boosting capabilities
- Protection against radiation damage
- Anti-inflammatory and soothing
- Antiviral and antitumour through stimulation of immune system
- Moisturising and anti-ageing, beneficial for dry, wrinkly and/or sensitive skin
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Aloe serum & scrub
- Professional extraction
- Eyebrow shaping (optional)
- Cold Ion & Aloe Vera serum application
- Face massage
- Mask application
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
Though well-tolerated by most, a small percentage of the population is allergic to Aloe Vera. In such cases, it may cause redness, burning and stinging sensation, and in very rare cases, dermatitis in hypersensitive individuals
Our consultants will take the time to discuss whether your goals and expectations for the treatment are realistic, and also discuss with you all our Aloe Vera Facial benefits and risks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Our Aloe Vera Facial is safe for use while pregnant or breastfeeding.
You can enjoy it once every 3 to 4 weeks.
No. In fact, as a humectant, it can provide moisturising benefits for your skin.
Aloe Vera is well-tolerated by many, save a small percentage of the population who are allergic to the plant. A small patch test can be done prior to the facial.
A very serious allergic reaction to the Aloe Vera Facial is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor immediately.