Why Gold? More than just a fad, gold elements possess anti-inflammatory properties that can be very beneficial for many skin concerns.
The rare, inert metal can calm skin inflammation, reduce skin redness, and protect against free radicals that lead to wrinkles and sun damage.
The Gold Facial contains:
- Rare Gold Elements – calms sensitive skin, combats inflammation, promotes rejuvenation and reduces wrinkle formation
- Phytosqualene – a powerful antioxidant and moisturiser derived from pure olive oil
- Argireline peptides – a proprietary ingredient known as “BOTOX in a jar” that is proven to reduce and prevent wrinkles
- Liquorice Root Extract – a wonder herb extract that helps heal sensitive skin disorders such as eczema, rosacea and psoriasis, lighten dark spots, boosts skin elasticity, and reduce wrinkle formation
- Mandelic Acid Peel – SkinLab’s medical-grade Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that is uniquely gentle for sensitive skins (including eczema and psoriasis), yet effective in exfoliating dead skin cells, smoothening and brightening skin
Benefits of The Gold Facial
- Beneficial for dull skin, sensitive skin, dry and/or ageing skin
- Uniquely effective in simultaneously brightening and smoothening out skin while rejuvenating sensitive skin
- Visible results after first treatment with lasting, more significant results after 4 to 6 treatments
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Application of Mandelic Peel
- Professional extraction
- Eyebrow shaping (optional)
- Face massage
- Gold Mask application
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
The Mandelic Peel used in the Gold Facial is uniquely gentler than other Alpha Hydroxy Acids and is well-tolerated by many but the most hypersensitive individuals. However, it may cause redness, a burning and stinging sensation, and in very rare cases, dermatitis in hypersensitive individuals.
Our consultants will take the time to discuss whether your goals and expectations for the treatment are realistic, and also discuss with you all our Gold Facial benefits and risks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The Gold Facial is safe for use while pregnant or breastfeeding
You can enjoy it once every 3 to 4 weeks.
Very unlikely. While the Mandelic Peel has the potential of causing a skin peel, we monitor the peeling process to avoid such an outcome. Plus, many of the other ingredients used in this facial prevents peeling and helps moisturise the skin.
Because the Gold Facial is a very gentle treatment, it can be enjoyed by many, save a small percentage of the population with severe dermatitis. A small patch test can be done prior to the facial.
A very serious allergic reaction to the Gold Facial is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor immediately.