A simple and humble everyday breakfast for many, did you know that Oatmeal has great anti-inflammatory, skin healing and anti-oxidant properties?
Benefits of the Oatmeal
- Being anti-pruritic and anti-inflammatory, Oatmeal soothes irritations and reduce eczema and psoriasis flare-ups as well as sun burns
- Saponin in Oatmeal is a natural cleansing agent. Whether you have sensitive or dry skin, it doesn’t strip your skin’s natural oils
- Oatmeal is a humectant, which helps your skin retain moisture
- Natural and gentle exfoliant that sloughs away dead skin cells
- Welcome head massage
- Double cleansing
- Rose-water steaming
- Professional extraction
- Eyebrow shaping (optional)
- Face massage
- Oatmeal cream mask application
- Pressure point massage
- Sunblock/Night Protect application
With a strict doctor-developed protocol, professionally trained therapists and consultants, our Oatmeal Facial can safely reduce inflammation, heal skin, and exfoliate skin gently.
Our consultants will take the time to discuss whether your goals and expectations for the treatment are realistic, and also discuss with you all our Oatmeal Facial benefits and risks.
Adverse reactions are rare, but can include redness and irritation that will resolve in a matter of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Our Oatmeal Facial is safe for use while pregnant or breastfeeding.
You can enjoy it once every 3 to 4 weeks.
No. In fact, as a humectant, it can provide moisturising benefits for your skin.
As a gentle treatment, the Oatmeal Facial is beneficial and safe for all skin types. A small patch test can be done prior to the facial.
A very serious allergic reaction to the Oatmeal Facial is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor immediately.