I2PL PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL
GET RID OF UNWANTED HAIR PERMANENTLY
Benefits of I2PL Permanent Hair Removal
- A step up from the older Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology, I2PL offers drastically more effective and safer treatments
- Number of sessions required will be significantly lesser than that of more commercial IPL hair removals
- I2PL’s advanced light filtering technology makes treatments a lot more comfortable than with older IPL models
- As a bonus, SkinLab’s I2PL Permanent Hair Removal will also disperse unwanted pigmentation found around the treatment areas
- Hair shaving, if necessary. We recommend that you shave the area at least a day before treatment for greater comfort
- Cold I2PL gel application
- I2PL Permanent Hair Removal with machine
Because I2PL is a light-based technology, people with darker complexions possess a higher risk of skin burns due to the higher melanin levels absorbing the light energy.
In addition, sensitive skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea and psoriasis may react adversely. In the above such cases, there may be skin redness, burning and stinging sensation, and in very rare cases, dermatitis in hypersensitive individuals.
Our consultants will take the time to discuss whether your goals and expectations for the treatment are realistic, and also discuss with you all our I2PL Permanent Hair Removal benefits and risks.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. While there is currently no evidence that suggest I2PL can adversely affect a pregnancy, it is better to wait until after delivery. Hormonal changes during pregnancy can alter the skin pigmentation and are often unpredictable.
This will depend on the areas to be treated. Typically, monthly sessions for several months is recommended, with most areas requiring up to 5 treatments for effective long term removal.
Almost anywhere. However, we do not currently offer a Boyzilian (crotch area) I2PL Hair Removal for men. Females are welcome!
With proper assessment of the treatment area and recommendation of the appropriate power level, any peeling or burns are rare. However, you must be sure to provide all medical history, including pre-existing conditions, medications, and treatment history.
The I2PL Permanent Hair Removal is ideal for those looking for a long-term removal of unwanted hair without the countless visits.
The I2PL Permanent Hair Removal is unsuitable for individuals with dark complexions, or where targeted areas are unsuitably darker. It is also not suitable for photosensitive individuals, those with cystic acne in the treatment area, or where target areas are experiencing skin infections or flare-ups (e.g., eczema, psoriasis), and pregnant/breastfeeding women.
With careful assessment and preparation, a very serious allergic reaction to the I2PL Permanent Hair Removal is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor immediately.