Luminance Max clarifies dark spots and achieves reduced intensity in pigmentations. Preventing their future appearance in the skin without the use of Hydroquinone.
Main Active Ingredients
Tranexamic Acid, a water-soluble ingredient, is a derivative of the Amino Acid, Lysine.
- Prevents discolouration of the skin that can lead to the formation of melasma.
- Lightens pigmentation.
- Protects skin from UV rays related damages.
- Helps to reduce redness in sensitive skin.
4-Butylresorcinol is a derivative from the organic compound, Resorcinol, which is commonly used as an antiseptic and disinfectant for the treatment of skin disorders and infections. A recent clinical study has found 4-Butylresorcinol “very valuable” as an active ingredient in the management of pigmentation.
Retinol is a form of Vitamin A that is used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lighten pigmentation. Vitamin A is the first vitamin to be approved by FDA for the treatment of wrinkles.
- Increases collagen production.
- Lightens the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Significantly Improves skin’s elasticity.
It is a chemical compound comprising amino acids and lipid residue that effectively controls pigmentation for a clearer and fairer complexion.
- Lightens the appearance of melasma.
- Brightens overall complexion.
Direction For Use
Placa 2 to 3 drops in the palm of the hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to bare face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean and dry skin before any makeup or creams.
Tranexamic Acid, 4-Butylresorcinol, Retinol, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Diacetyl Boldine, Antioxidants, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Grapefruit Extract.