Luminance Max Serum
Luminance Max clarifies dark spots and achieves reduced intensity in pigmentations. Preventing their future appearance in the skin without the use of Hydroquinone.
Main Active Ingredients
Tranexamic Acid, a water-soluble ingredient, is a derivative of the Amino Acid, Lysine. Benefits
- Prevents discolouration of the skin that can lead to the formation of melasma.
- Lightens pigmentation.
- Protects skin from UV rays related damages.
- Helps to reduce redness in sensitive skin.
4-Butylresorcinol is a derivative from the organic compound, Resorcinol, which is commonly used as an antiseptic and disinfectant for the treatment of skin disorders and infections. A recent clinical study has found 4-Butylresorcinol very valuable as an active ingredient in the management of pigmentation. Benefits
Retinol is a form of Vitamin A that is used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lighten pigmentation. Vitamin A is the first vitamin to be approved by FDA for the treatment of wrinkles. Benefits
- Increases collagen production.
- Lightens the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Significantly Improves skins elasticity.
It is a chemical compound comprising amino acids and lipid residue that effectively controls pigmentation for a clearer and fairer complexion. Benefits
- Lightens the appearance of melasma.
- Brightens overall complexion.
Direction For Use
Placa 2 to 3 drops in the palm of the hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to bare face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean and dry skin before any makeup or creams.
Tranexamic Acid, 4-Butylresorcinol, Retinol, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Diacetyl Boldine, Antioxidants, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Grapefruit Extract.