I2PL is the ‘Gold Standard’ choice for performing treatments such as facial and skin rejuvenation and treatment of pigmentation disorders. The upgraded IPL technology, hence its second generation name, has shown the highest level of efficacy and safety as supported by the extensive number of published scientific papers.
By optimising the I2PLication we can target a specific problem such as unwanted hair or pigmentation, while minimising the adverse effects on surrounding tissue.
With the use of an appropriate waveband of light and selective photothermolysis, targeted areas to be treated in the skin absorb the light energy preferentially. An optical coupling gel is used to enhance the light penetration.
Both the energy and the timing of the pulse are computer-controlled so that the target is heated. This is sufficient to ensure that the target is selectively removed and the surrounding healthy skin is not harmed.
As the skin ages and is exposed to the sun, it suffers from degradation and imperfections including pigmentation disorders. Hormonal changes in women can also lead to pigmentation disorders especially after pregnancy.
Using I2PL technology, short pulses of light and heat selectively target and remove unwanted pigmentation in the epidermis and papillary dermis.
Wrinkles, age spots, sun spots and pigmentations are outward manifestations of ageing or sun-damaged skin. New technologies like the I2PL have provided today’s cosmetic clients with a virtually painless, non surgical option.
Photo rejuvenation is a series of I2PL treatments that improve the appearance of pigmentation, flushing, broken capillaries, sun damaged skin and age spots. This treatment also improves mild acne scars, reduces large pores, corrects dark circles around the eyes, and reduces fine lines.
This treatment involves little or no "down time". Clients can resume normal activities immediately.
For fine lines and wrinkles, I2PL stimulates the dermal-epidermal junction. This triggers the process of new collagen formation and remodelling whilst protecting the upper epidermis, minimising down time.
Collagen is necessary in the skin as it gives it a smoother, more lifted appearance. As we age, the ability of the skin to produce new collagen decreases.
I2PL results in clearer, smoother, lifted and younger looking skin. Client satisfaction is typically very high.
Today, approximately 80 percent of men and women aged 16 to 60, remove face and body hair regularly. This is an ultra safe, virtually pain free treatment that does not require any preparation or skin cooling.
I2PL energy targets the melanin in the hair shaft. This energy then permanently removes the hair root responsible for producing hair.
Treatments are performed monthly for several months depending on the area being treated, with most areas requiring up to 5 treatments for effective long term removal.
The 3rd Gen Triple RF procedure is the most effective treatment for non-surgical facial and body sculpting. Unlike any other solution on the market, 3rd Gen Triple RF utilises three advanced technologies.
With the combination of these three technologies, the procedure enables optimal treatment of all three layers of the skin; the epidermis, dermis, fat and muscle. All three technologies are housed within a single system which has three applicators to treat large, medium and small areas. There are three sizes of applicators: small, medium and large, to enable easy, effective treatments on all body and facial areas.
Firmed and rejuvenated skin
Long-lasting circumferential reduction
Stretch mark improvement
Lifting, toning and firming of muscles
Detoxification and improved drainage
Enhanced blood circulation & oxygenation
Quick walk-in/walk-out procedure
Immediate visible results
Clinically proven results
The 3rd Gen Triple RF Technology works concurrently on the dermis, hypodermis (fat) and muscle layers to deliver superior fat reduction. The 3rd Gen Triple RF energy heats the subcutaneous fat tissue layer, forcing the release of liquid fat from the cells. This thermal effect accelerates natural fat metabolism.
Fat removal is accelerated by simultaneously applying internal and external pressure on the fat layer. Internally, the 3rd Gen Triple RF causes the muscles to contract, pushing the fat cells up.
Externally, fat cells are pushed down by pressure from the applicator. The resulting “squeeze” effect causes the fat to drain via a patented lymphatic drainage mechanism. The 3rd Gen Triple RF accelerates blood circulation, optimizing tissue oxygenation and detoxification.
Focused energy from the 3rd Gen Triple RF machine causes a contraction of the collagen fibers leading to an immediate tightening effect. Simultaneously, an acceleration of the metabolism of the fibroblast regenerates collagen yielding long-term skin tightening results.
The 3rd Gen Triple RF uses an advanced anti-aging radio frequency technology which enables deep, effective, fractional skin resurfacing, one of today’s most sought-after procedures.
The energy creates micro wounds that trigger the body’s natural healing response mechanism, including neocollagenesis and creating healthy skin tissue. After treatment, the untreated areas function as healing centers. The 3rd Gen Triple RF comes equipped with disposable tips to ensure patient’s comfort and safety.
The energy is delivered in three pulses which enables the RF energy to penetrate deeper into the tissue more comfortably, without overheating the target tissue and while minimising the impact on the epidermis.
The first pulse is a micro-ablative pulse which ablates pinpoint size spots on the epidermis, the next pulse penetrates into the skin heating the tissue and the third pulse penetrates deepest, heating the mid-dermis. The 3rd Gen Triple RF’s three pulse fractional technology provides safe and effective treatment, with minimal discomfort and minimal downtime.
Formulated by doctors, SkinLab’sSignature Facial uses a special Milk or Medical Peel that's a proven way to control acne. Through regular treatment, our Medical/Milk Peel exfoliates dead skin and at the same time stimulate the epidermis to increase its cell renewal process. This results in greater young healthy epidermis cells in the surface and less pore-clogging dead skin.
What makes SkinLab’s Medical/Milk Peel unique is in its ability to be individually tailored to suit even the most sensitive of skins. This means it has a very high safety margin and offers extremely low downtime.
Hundreds of our patients have clearer, acne-free skin because of SkinLab’s Medical/Milk Peel!
1. The Grand Prize consists of 12 X 60-min Signature Facial sessions, of a total value worth SGD$2,413.92 (including GST). Only one session is redeemable once every month, for 12 consecutive months, and only at Westgate #04-22. Facial sessions not redeemed at their respective months will be forfeited
2. A Consolation Prize of a set of SkinLab The Medical Spa products worth $169, will also be given out at random every week to any visiting patron
1. Enjoy this Signature Facial deal of $19.26 to enter your name into the grand draw. Call 6358 3088 to book your appointment with our Westgate branch at #04-22
2. Share this deal with your friends to increase your chances to win! Simply make the appointment on their behalf with your name and mobile number
3. Your friends can also participate by sharing the deal with more people!
4. This contest is open from 10:00 hours 01 August 2016, and closes at 21:30 hours 31 December 2016. Late entries will not be entertained.
1. Promotion is limited to one purchase per person.
2. Contest and promotion is only open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, EP, SP, and DP holders
3. Contest and promotion is only open to those aged 21 and above
4. Contest and promotion is only open to first-time customers, or for customers who have not visited any SkinLab The Medical Spa outlet since 31 July 2015. Current customers or those with existing packages are not eligible for contest or promotion.
5. Staff of SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd are not eligible
6. Only submissions made at SkinLab The Medical Spa's Westgate branch at #04-22 are eligible, and only with purchase of the advertised $19.26 deal
7. Contestants are to show their Identification Card (or equivalent) for registration. Contestants are also required to provide their full contact details, including but not limited to (i) valid mobile phone number, (ii) residential address, (iii) valid email address, (iii) date of birth in order to enter the contest.
1. The Grand Prize winner will be selected by SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd and the decision regarding the winning entry is final and binding in all respects on all competition entrants and no further discussion will be entertained on the decision of the winner
2. The result of this contest will be announced via www.facebook.com/SkinLabTheMedicalSpa by 13:00 hours 7 October 2016
3. Prizes, including Grand Prize and Consolation Prizes are not refundable and not exchangeable for cash or any other prize items
4. Grand Prize winner will be contacted via the provided contact number to claim the prize. If a winner is not able, for any reason, to accept the prize, or is unreachable within five (5) days of our first attempt of notifying them, SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd then reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
5. SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd reserves the right to edit, amend the contest Terms & Conditions as it deems fit.
1. By entering the Contest / Lucky Draw, each participant agrees that:
a. any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Contest / Lucky Draw, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd with consent;
b. SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in SkinLab The Medical Spa's publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Contest / Lucky Draw or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
c. the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd without further compensation.
2. Participants shall not, without the prior written approval of SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest / Lucky Draw.
3. SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd and its partners and/or sponsors for the Contest / Lucky Draw (if applicable) shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Contest / Lucky Draw, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). If applicable, all warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Contest / Lucky Draw nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
4. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and SkinLab The Medical Spa Pte Ltd has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
Winners are required to provide their full particulars, including their full NRIC/Passport/Identification number for the purpose of verification & audit. All prizes which are not won or remain unclaimed after two (2) months of the announcement of the winners will be forfeited.
Factors such as poor nutrition, medical or genetic problems, medication and stress can adversely affect a person’s hair and scalp.
During a consultation, expect to be asked to give a thorough medical history. You may even be asked to take a blood test. Information collected will enable the trichologist, in most cases, to identify the cause of your problem and where possible, treat it.
Microscopic analysis of hair is used to assess structural damage, establish the rate of hair loss, confirm the presence of fungus or lice, or identify genetic influences. This analysis will help us to tailor a personalised Hair Treatment Plan that will improve your hair's overall health and appearance.
Shiatsu is a traditional Japanese healing art. Shiatsu encourages your blood and lymph to flow around your body, taking oxygen to your organs and skin, helping them to release toxins, stimulating your immune system, acts on the nervous system and helps you to relax and relieve tension.
Benefits : Creates follical productivity, promotes sound sleep, gives a sense of calmness, help in reduction of migraines and headaches, promotion of hair growth, relaxation of the muscles and improves condition of hair.
Male hair loss is caused by the effect of the male hormones, called androgens. For those who are prone to hair loss, within these genetically programmed hair follicles the male hormone ‘testosterone’ is converted into the androgen ‘Dihydrotestosterone’, or ‘DHT’, by an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase.
It is the effect of this DHT that inhibits the growth of new hair cells, which in turn leads to male hair loss and in many cases, eventual baldness. In fact genetic male hair loss is by far the most common condition that SkinLab trichologists deal with.
Having treated many males who suffer from hair loss, SkinLab’s treatment for male hair loss have proven effective in stabilising hair loss and promote varying degrees of hair re-growth in a reasonably short period of time.
Our most important objective is to prevent further hair loss is to block DHT from reaching the hair follicles.
Dandruff is characterised by the formation of fine, white or grayish loose scales, with varying degrees of severity and form of dandruff.
Irritation of the scalp is a common accompaniment to dandruff. Dandruff is caused by skin cells that divide too quickly. The epidermis, or outer protective layer of the skin, is constantly changing. The cells begin to grow from the base layer deeper in the skin and gradually move to the surface, this is called the epidermal turnover.
In cases of dandruff, the epidermal turnover is much faster than normal, with the cells taking perhaps only 12 to 15 days to accomplish their journey rather than the usual 28 or so. This results in the formation of scale on the surface of the scalp.
When this occurs, the abundance of scale provides bacteria a conducive environment to grow on the scalp.
The Aqua ST system: The newest skin treatment that provides both non-invasive exfoliation and delivery of topical solutions to safely and painlessly cleanse, exfoliate, extract and hydrate the skin.
This allows patients to achieve optimum results on an accelerated basis without the complications and discomfort usually associated with invasive procedures. In addition, the Aqua ST is unique because it does not use crystals or other abrasive particles that can irritate the skin.
Aqua ST effectively treats all skin types and addresses a wide range of dermatological conditions including hyperpigmentation, acne, photo damage, dehydration, congestion, blackheads and fine line wrinkles.
From age 20, our skin loses collagen at a rate of ~1% per year, gradually leading to signs of ageing. In the past, facial contouring is possible only by surgical methods but not without risks and complications. With advancements in technology, this is no longer the case.
Introducing the Capacitative Super Pulsed Radio Frequency technology, or CSP-RF - a safe and clinically proven way to tighten and contour skin.
The facial skin is made up of three distinct layers: a visible outer layer on the surface called the epidermis, a collagen-rich under-layer beneath the surface called the dermis, and an inner layer beneath the dermis called the subcutaneous layer, also known as the fat layer that has a web of collagen fibers running through it.
Our CSP-RF technology safely heats your skin's under-layer and the web of collagen in the inner-layer, causing an immediate tightening as well as improved tone and texture. Visible results can be seen after four to six months of treatment.
High frequency energy of up to 0.5MHZ causes unwanted pockets of fat such as double chins to liquefy over time. The result is firmer, lifted, more radiant looking skin with a slimming effect on fat pockets around saggy cheeks and chin.
CSP-RF has no downtime and is popular amongst clients who want to look their best later in the evening for that special dinner or date.
Results are visible after 30mins of the 1st treatment. Most clients attend weekly sessions for 1-2 months and then monthly maintenance sessions thereafter.
Like a warm facial massage, it’s little wonder many of our clients fall asleep during treatment. The same technology can also be applied to the bust area to rejuvenate tired looking breasts and tighten supporting structures, leading to a perkier, firmer looking bust-line. Both the face and bust areas can be treated in the same session.